Freitag, 8. Mai 2015

TWRP 2.8.2a for Wiko Rainbow - bugged? Care your SD-card

Howdy! I just wanted to share this image of  TWRP version 2.8.2a. Dont install it without reading the whole text. It could be dangerous to you. The image is installable with the Mobile Uncle Phone Tools from the Google App Store and worked for me quite good so far.

I saw it recently on Android-Hilfe.de and started to use it. I don't know where it is originally from but I think it was ported to the Wiko Rainbow by Smokerman. A word of warning anyway... you should read this:


You should be carefull with this version! I had KitKat installed, then went back to 4.2.2 Stock Rom. After installing the TWRP 2.8.2a, the recovery was unable to find the external sdcard. So I took another one, formated it and used it. Works. Made me worry anyway and already saw others had that problem too.


Anyway: BE CAREFUL! I think there is something bad going on with KitKat / Jelly Bean rights management in this version. Use it with caution!!! At best only, if you got a fail safe plan!

Have luck! I did!

To Mobile Uncle MTK Phone Tools APK:

"... after the download rename the "TWRP+RAINBOW2.8.2A" to "recovery.img" and copy it to your internal memory on the phone (via USB Cable or via Airdroid or something). The path should be /storage/sdcard0/recovery.img or /storage/sdcard1/ or something like that.

"... download Mobile Uncles Phone Tools (MTK Tools) from developer Njava in the the Google Play Store to your phone. Start it. Grand it root privileges. Select "Recovery Update". Select "recovery.img" (IT WILL BE ONLY FOUND IF IT IS IN THE ROOT OF YOUR SD CARD!). Install it. Reboot."

Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen